Papillon offers the highly automated and comprehensive solution for investigation of firearm-related crimes. Consisting of our versatile ballistic scanner bundled with our state-of-the art software, it enables the acquisition, comparison, and automated identification of bullets and cartridge cases. The ARSENAL 3D, the latest generation of our ARSENAL 3D ABIS (Automated Ballistic Identification System), is the result of almost twenty years of customer driven research and development. ARSENAL ABIS sets the new standards in accuracy, performance, and cost of ownership of nation-wide ballistic identification systems.
Top advantages that make ARSENAL ABIS the ballistic system of choice for law enforcement agencies worldwide:
- Top recognition performance. Proprietary software algorithms, together with optimized hardware, enable our customers to cost-effectively achieve industry-leading accuracy rates and performance.
- Innovative 3D scanning capability provides sharp 3D images of both bullets and cartridge cases.
- One scanner for multiple needs. Our unique scanner scans both bullets and cartridge cases with no size and shape constraints.
- Advanced visualization and analytic tools reduce time for ballistic examination and comparison process.
- Native scalability. our solution enables our customers to expand their systems smoothly and economically as their databases grow and the number of required searches increases.
Arsenal ABIS consists of the following components:
Arsenal 3D ballistic scanner
The scanner offers a completely automated and comprehensive way of doing ballistic imaging of both bullets and cartridge cases with no size and shape constraints. Our innovative 3D scanning technology eliminates the need for expensive 3D microscope while providing superior quality.
Our proprietary software algorithms, based on advanced concepts in neural networks, image enhancement, data mining and massive parallel processing, enable our customers to cost-effectively achieve industry-leading accuracy rates and performance.
Analysis and visualization tools
Significantly reduce time for ballistic examination and comparison process